Humaware’s proprietary CFAR-Autotrend automatic alert processing for HUMS and condition data produces robust, reliable and consistent HUMS alerts. A comprehensive software suite processes, displays and manages the automatic generation of level and trend alerts overcoming many of the problems of traditional anomaly detectors which are difficult to manage, give unacceptable false alert rates and are not robust to highly variable and non-stationary data.
CFAR-Autotrend offers unparalleled performance.
- False alert rate of better than 1 in 100,000.
- Valid alerts exceed false alerts by a factor of 5.
- Improved sensitivity to defects.
- Robust, reliable and consistent alerts in the presence of discontinuities and other vagaries in the data.
- Totally automatic operation.
- Online subscription based application.
- Ability to set different types of alert processing and apply them to the whole or any part of the database.
- Displaying in tabular and graphical forms the results of the alert processing.
- The ability to analyse data sets to determine the type of alert processing that should be applied.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of the alert processing.
- Manage the processing and database.
- Results used to support automated diagnostic process.
To find out how our CFAR-Autotrend software can be used in your organisation contact Humaware to discuss your needs.