Implementing new technology or processes to improve MRO network performance, such as adopting Condition Based Maintenance strategies, usually implies a major paradigm shift that invalidates most of the business modelling used to predict performance and assess risk.
Working in co-operation with your organisation and as developers of a range of tools, such as InsightAM, you can take advantage of our knowledge base, skills and resources to support the assessment of the impact of new investment opportunities on your organisation together with an evaluation of the risk. Humaware can produce the information you need to make an informed decision. This enables your organisation to maximise its business advantage whilst minimising the workload on management and key staff. We provide a clear methodology that ensures usable and timely results.
Examples of issues addressed include:
- Evaluating the performance of new contract models such as implementing PBL.
- Implementing agile network management to improve availability.
- Quantifying the value of different CBM investment opportunities.
- Assessing the impact of prognostics technology on achieving level scheduling.
- Developing dynamic depth of maintenance strategies to maximise the maintenance free operating period.
So if your organisation is considering an investment in new technology such as Health and Usage Monitoring Systems or Condition Based Maintenance, or investing to change the contracting model contact Humaware to find out how we can help.